Parks is dedicated to ongoing professional development. Each month a carefully selected mix of skill-development topics are made available through our managing brokers, staff, and industry experts.
Ninja Selling helps brokers develop as a person and as an agent. You are able to increase your income while having a life outside of real estate when you use this system.
Goals of Ninja Selling:
- Increase your income per hour so that you can enjoy your life
- Help you properly set goals and program your mind for success
- Install a system that gives you predictable results
- Install a step-by-step process that helps clients make good decisions
- Utilize a system that generates a continuous flow of clients to you
A four-day course offered each month, Parks University covers the basics of Parks services, real estate contracts and forms, marketing, and other core skills.
Other Learning Opportunities:
- Ninja Skills Group
- Dotloop Training
- In-Office Sales Meetings
- In-Office Trainings
- Marketing Strategy and Social Media Training
- Client Relationship Management Training
New agents can develop tremendous knowledge and skills by working with an experienced agent in a mentor relationship. Parks encourages these relationships and created the mentor program to help meet the needs of new agents. Participation is voluntary by both the new and experienced agents and is overseen by your managing broker. An interview between both agents will be conducted to ensure the right fit before commitment. To ensure that our mentors are prepared for the task, we only select agents in the top 50% of their office ranking.
The Mentor Program:
- Helps familiarize new agents to Parks and its tools and resources
- Instils valuable knowledge that can normally only be gained by experience
- Provides new agents with a contact for various needs and questions